Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and FAQs available here Read More Brighton College Now Accepts Online Bill Payments Read More
We are committed to your success.
Brighton College provides guidance to prospective students to ensure you make an informed decision about your chosen program of study. That is why we suggest starting the admissions process with a one-on-one meeting with an Educational Advisor. They are trained to help you understand your options, make an informed decision and guide you through the application process.
Our admission criteria includes entry assessment tools and admission requirements to ensure all our students have the required language competencies (see Language Proficiency Assessment Policy), and the basic knowledge, skills and abilities to achieve program outcomes.
- Prospective students consult with an Educational Advisor who will ensure the student has met the enrolment requirements for the chosen program,
- Upon meeting admission requirements, the Educational Advisor will explain the required key policies with the student prior to signing the enrolment contract,
- Method of payment and payment plan will be discussed and confirmed,
- The Educational Advisor will complete required paperwork for the students file including but not limited to: Enrollment Contract, Program Outline and Proof of Language Proficiency Assessment,
- The Student’s file will be passed to the Registrar’s office who will reconfirm the student has met the admission requirements and will process the students file,
- A Brighton student ID will then be assigned, and the student will be admitted into the program.
Submitting transcripts and academic credentials
- Complete a Brighton College Application Form;
- Enclose the application fee (non-refundable) and other necessary fees;
- Submit official transcripts, certificates and diplomas (original or certified copies) indicating the applicant’s academic standing and language proficiency. Certified translations should be included where necessary;
- Send the entire application package with appropriate fees to:
#305, 4538 Kingsway
Burnaby, BC V5H 4T9
Or email email@example.com.
- Possess a high school diploma (or equivalent) or mature student status;
- Provide proof of language proficiency specific to individual programs;
- Possess program-specific prerequisites if applicable;
- Be able to legally study in Canada
* Under no circumstances can these Admission Requirements be waived.
Tuition and fees
To view the full breakdown of tuition and fees for your chosen program, see our tuition fees list.
Before applying, please see our Student Policies for refund, admissions, transfer credits, language proficiency and more.
All policies are listed in our Student Handbook and should be read before you start your first day at Brighton College.
Our policies are regularly updated and inline with colleges across the country. Please review any of the policies below to familiarize yourself with studying with us.