The following list of procedures is mandatory for attendance on campus.
1. Self assess daily for COVID-19 symptoms. Guidance for all symptoms is posted at the doors of the campus and on the BC Thrive Website.
2. Do not enter the campus if you are experiencing the following symptoms, if you are under mandatory travel quarantine, or if you have had contact with a COVID-19 case and are under isolation orders.
Most common symptoms:
Less common symptoms:
3. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, call 811 for further guidance on testing and self-isolation. Any individual that develops COVID-19 symptoms while on campus must isolate and make arrangements to leave the campus.
4. Wearing of masks is mandatory at all times, at all times, except during the consumption of food and beverage. Masks can be medical/non-medical disposable or made of cloth. Masks must cover both the nose and mouth of the wearer. Ensure masks are selected and cared for appropriately.
5. Temperature check upon entering the campus is mandatory. Stand at the wall-mounted thermometer with your forehead approximately 2 inches from the sensor. A temperature reading will appear.
a. Individuals with a temperature reading 38˚C (100.4˚F), or more, will not be permitted to stay at the campus. Employees with temperatures at or above 38˚C (100.4˚F), should return home, self-isolate, and call their regular doctor or local public health authority to discuss their symptoms, treatment options, quarantine requirements, and for an assessment regarding the next steps.
6. Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the campus. Continue to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently throughout the day.
7. After steps, 1-5 are completed, report your attendance at the campus. Employees should send a short email from their work account to email@example.com, indicating which campus they are at. These emails will be forwarded and automatically stored in a folder, to have in any situation should we need to use them later for contact tracing.
8. Faculty must record students’ class attendance daily and report any student signs of illness either verbal or visibly expressed.
9. Visitors (business contacts, contractors, etc.) to the campus must sign in at the front desk, including the date, their name, and phone number.
10. Follow directional arrows inside the campus, stay to the right when walking down hallways.
11. Keep a 2-metre distance from others at all times. If interacting with students at the front doors, stay behind the plexiglass.
12. Before entering an office or washroom, check the posted Occupancy Limit on the door. If Occupancy is at the maximum, wait for others to leave before entering the room.
13. Keep your work area clean. Discard waste in the properly designated areas.
14. Custodian coverage is generally 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, and night cleaners are on-site from approximately 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm (variable hours).
15. If you have questions or concerns, contact the Director of Operations, Polly Zheng, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-430-5608.