We have an agreement with our sister school Alexander College for Brighton College students to use their library resources. They are located down the street at 4805 Kingsway in Burnaby.
Alexander College’s library provides the highest level of resources and instructional services so students can perform research, study, and surf the web with confidence. Services are under constant re-evaluation to ensure they are up-to-date and responsive. The College builds and maintains a physical collection of relevant materials for students. It includes a wide range of databases for student use through a centralized Discovery system, which includes eBooks, academic articles, periodicals, and reports. For more information, refer to Alexander College’s library page.
Log in to Alexander College’s Online Library Database.
For login information, please contact email@example.com.
Our Burnaby campus is located 1 block away from the Burnaby Public Library Metrotown location. They have an even more extensive collection and students are able to hold books through their online portal.
Brighton’s online resource library provides recommended online database, e-books, and other references to support students’ research and learning excellence. Students can obtain access to a wide range of resources by using this online library.
Online Databases and Academic Journals
- American Doctoral Dissertations
- arXiv e-Print Archive
- Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE)
- dblp Computer Science Bibliography
- Digital Library of the Commons (DLC)
- Directory of Open Access Journals
- Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- Information Bridge
- Ivey Business Journal
- Microsoft Academic Search
- National Bureau of Economic Research
- Public Library of Science (PLOS)
- Scientific Electronic Library Online (SciELO)
- Semantic Scholar
- Social Science Research Network (SSRN)
- B.C. Open Textbook Project
- eBooks4free Subjects
- Free Computer Books
- Free Tech Books
- Free eBooks
- Get free ebooks
- Online Programming Books
- Open Culture
- Saylor Academy Open Textbooks
- Text Books Free
- University of Minnesota – Open textbook library