Pearson Vue certifications are valuable, professional credentials which are globally recognized. Perason Vue is the leader in computer-based-testing, and has more than 450 credential owners across the globe.
Pearson Vue has a large number of exams, including but not limited to:
1) Once you’ve determined which certification is right for you, search for your program on Pearson Vue Website at: https://home.pearsonvue.com/test-taker.aspx
2) Each Exam will have their own rules, fees and registration procedures so be sure to follow the directions listed on the Pearson Vue Website carefully.
3) Brighton College doesn’t charge any proctor fee.
4) Upon arrival at the testing centre, you must present your two pieces of Valid ID; one must be baring your name, photo and signature, and the other containing your name and signature.
Certiport certifications are valuable, professional credentials which are globally recognized standards for digital literacy and desktop computing proficiency. Candidates who certify on these programs are much better prepared for success in both the classroom and the workplace.
Certiport offers following exams of:
1) Once you’ve determined which certification is right for you, register at https://www.certiport.com/Portal/Pages/Registration.aspx to create a Test Candidate Account.
2) Contact Brighton College Certiport Centre to book a date and time to take the exam. There will be an administrative (proctor) fee of $30, payable on the day of your exam.
3) Log in to your account to purchase an exam voucher. From the My Certiport page you can access the Certiport online store through the Purchase an exam voucher button.
4) Once you have a voucher, you may assign it to yourself. Doing so secures the voucher from being redeemed fraudulently. Login to your Test Candidate Account, enter your voucher number in the Voucher Number field and click on Assign Voucher to Me. Once the voucher is assigned, you will be the only person who can use it.
5) Upon arrival at the testing centre, you must present your personal identification bearing a photograph and signature, and make the proctor fee payment of $30.
6) Please note that Test candidates may not take recording devices such as paper/pencil, cameras, PDAs, computers, or communication devices such as cell phones, or pagers into the testing area.
7) You can log in to your account to print your transcript and certificate.